London and East Anglia's Premier Heating Company
Call us now on 01440 730985
Do you qualify for a free boiler?
Do you need a new boiler, but simply can’t afford it?
ECO works alongside the government's Green Deal to help people install energy-efficiency measures to their home. Under this scheme the big energy suppliers are legally obliged to help the following with energy-efficiency measures:
- low income and vulnerable households
- homes that may not benefit from savings from the Green Deal
- homes in low income areas
Do I Qualify?
If you own your own home or you are a tenant in privately rented accommodation (with the landlord's permission) you may be entitled to a boiler grant for 100% of the cost of replacing your old boiler.
You must also get one of the following benefits:
- Pension Credit Child Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less)
- Working Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less) - plus one of the extra conditions below
- Income Support - plus one of the extra conditions below
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance - plus one of the extra conditions below
- The support or work related element of income-related Employment and Support Allowance - plus one of the extra conditions below
Extra conditions For certain benefits, one of the following must also apply:
- You’re responsible for a child under 16 (or under 20 if they’re in education or training)
- You get Disabled Child Premium
- You get Disability Premium
- You get Pensioner Premium
- You’re 60 or over (only if you get Working Tax Credit)